Friday, April 11, 2008

Conference Weekend in St. George

Five months old and getting cuter every day




Learning how to eat rice cereal



Swimming at the condo


Zac's new favorite glasses






We went to St. George over conference weekend and Zac couldn't wait to get to the "St. George house" to see his "Nanny." Zac got his "eye" glasses at Fiesta Fun and he wore them everywhere we went. As you can see they were quite popular with the rest of the family. The pictures at the top were taken on Kylee's 5 month mark. Isn't she a doll?


4 comments:

Marlyce said...

Hey Steph, it's Marlyce. I am so excited you started up a blog. I'm wondering what you guys are going to be doing next year, this is your last year of school, right? Anyway, your kids are super cute and hope you guys are doing well. My blog is
http://richmarlycefriess.blogspot.com/

Marlyce

Karole said...

Steph,

Kylee is sooo cute!!! I can't beleive how fast they grow up. She reminds me so much of you. I hope I can see you before we move. Let me know if you will be up this way soon! Love the posts

Unknown said...

That seems like a nice Conference Weekend!! Man you have a great looking family. Cheers

Alicia said...

Steph, it's great to hear from you, and I am glad you have a blog now so I can catch up a little more often than every seven or eight years:) Your family is beautiful. Come visit us in VA anytime!