Sunday, May 25, 2008

Richland Trip

We decided to go to Richland to visit Ben's family instead of go to graduation. Ben finished law school on may 13th and graduated on the 17th. He didn't attend, but he will be getting a diploma. Now we just have to survive the next two months while he studies and takes the Bar at the end of July. I think i'll be going out of town a lot. Anyway we had a great time in Washington and Zac did not want to come home. I told him that he could stay with grandma and grandpa and he was excited. When I asked him if he would miss me he said, "No, I'll just call ya."
Zac grew a huge zit and kept saying "don't pop my zit, mom." Isn't it a beauty.

Zac, Eliza, and freaked out Kylee in the tub at Grandma's house.

We had a party at Dave's house for Ben's graduation from law school. It was suppose to be in honor of Ben but Zac stole the show kissing all the cousins on the cheek.
Any guesses on who won?
At least Ben won this game. Way to go. I'm sure it took a lot of skill.
Ladies Man. Watch out girls.
Kylee is almost as big as Dave.
Zac planted a big one on grandma.

Eliza might have been double Kylee's size when they were born but Kylee has sure caught up (not in development but at least in weight).

Just chillin at the pool.
Kylee attempting to sit up but her fat belly makes it difficult.

8 comments:

erin said...

Great Pics. it was so fun to see you guys.... Can't wait for the beach!!!

Bockholt said...

I love the pictures. Your kids are cute, looks like you have a handful. Cant wait to meet little Kylee (actually not really little) at the beach.
Kiera

Jamie said...

Wow! Kylee is a fatty! Your trip looked fun!

Bairds said...

Good ol Richland. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I will be at the beach..I don't know if Scott will. Can't wait to see you guys then!

Jennifer Clement said...

Congratulations Ben!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I came across your blog from Stacey's and wanted to say Hello! Your kids are so dang cute! It was fun to read your page and see your cute family. I hope everything is going great for you guys and that you are having a good summer so far!

<3 Julia

Jill said...

Looks like a fun trip! Congrats to Ben on graduation and good luck on the Bar. Love the pictures: the arm wrestling and cheek kissing were my faves. And I love the pictures of the baby girl cousins smiling! How fun!

Jenn said...

STEPHANIE!!!! I can't believe it! So, found your blog from Wendy's looks like you guys are doing great! That's awesome that Ben went to law school, my hubby is trying to get in right now. what cute little kids!! Have you talked to Robyn at all? You'll have to tell her hi for me! Keep in touch!!