Sunday, February 8, 2009

Zac feeds Kylee fun dip!







The other day Zac was eating fun dip and he decided to share with Kylee, which is rare for him. She was loving it and everytime he stuck the stick in her mouth she didn't want to let go. Both of them had yucky green mouths for the rest of the day.
I also have to write about what Zac said to me the other day, so I won't forget it. He was dumping his milk on the table and I got mad at him and told him to stop acting like a baby. He just looked at me with a serious face and said "Well mom, you need to stop acting like a mad woman." Needless to say I wasn't mad anymore after that. I seriously felt like I was dealing with a teenager at that moment. Maybe he will get it all out now and be a sweet perfect teenager, but I won't hold my breath.



6 comments:

The Wright's said...

They are both so cute! Don't you love when the older child is sweet like that with the baby!?!? I LOVE when McKay is nice to Ella! I started cracking up at the "mad woman" comment! Oh my gosh....kids just say the funniest things! Call me when you are here k!

Nicki Swilor said...

I am laughing so hard about Zac calling you a mad woman. That is hilarious!

Melissa said...

Ben it's keith. How's it going? We need to get together next time your in town. Heck I'm in Vegas every 4 months or so for work. I was just there and totally spaced that you live there. Drop me a line. www.thelerchperch.blogspot.com Late.

Melissa said...

Dude, I went to the midget stripper show and it was excellent. I can't believe you have two kids. You can't turn back now! We have Gavin up for adoption the end of this month, hopefully we can make a quick grand or pay a grand for somebody to take him off our hands. Dude email me and we can exchange phone numbers. I set up a temporary email account at lerch2000@hotmail.com so email me there and I'll give you my real email.

Mike and Jenny said...

your kids are getting so big. time flies by so quickly. i hope guys are doing well. ~Mike

Remember to Breathe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.