Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's a Boy

I don't think i've even announced on here that i'm pregnant, so here it is. I am 20 weeks a long and we just found out we are having another boy. Zac is very happy about that. He told me he was going to be mad if it was a girl. Kylee and I are about to be out numbered. Anyway, it has been a miserable few months for me which is really no surprise because I get super sick with all my pregnancies and it lasts forever. I am just now starting to feel a little better. Thanks to everyone who has helped us make it through, so far when I pretty much couldn't function. All the meals and taking care of my kids helped so much. Thanks to my mom for taking care of me and my kids for a few weeks and thanks to Ben for pretty much keeping our house from falling apart. I know I shouldn't complain because it is a blessing to be able to have children. I am grateful for the 2 little rug rats that I have and can't wait until the third one comes.

12 comments:

Jenn said...

congratulations!! That's so great! I hope you get feeling a lot better soon, morning sickness is the worst! Glad you have lots of help!
Jenn

The Gallagher group said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! We are having our 4th girl in about 2 weeks I can't wait.

Matt And Robin said...

Congratulations Stephers! That is SOO exciting. I am Really sorry that you've been feeling so crappy. I can't even imagine how hard that would be to puke all day every day for months. Yuck! I am so glad you are feeling better! B and I would love to come visit & get out of this dark cold valley. I will take care of you :)

Brittany and Daniel said...

Congradulations Steph. I hope you feel better soon. I found you through Staceys blog. Your kids are so cute. I am expecting me 3 to but I am only 12.5 weeks along. If you ever come to St. George give me a call.

Grant and Candice said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting!

Nicki Swilor said...

Congrats! I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! Yay for new babies!

Jamie said...

lets make a deal...i'll carry all your babies if you'll nurse all mine! haha!

Mike and Jenny said...

Congrats!

Wendi Oyler said...

Congrats Steph!! I didnt even know you were pregnant. I'm glad you are starting to feel better. It will be fun to see what tis little guy looks like. When are you due?

Mike and Kelli said...

Congrats Stephanie. I soooo feel your pain, I was so sick this pregnancy for soooooo much longer than my last one. Yuck. Hang in there. After getting so dehydrated and needing IV treatments with this one, I decided weekly IV treatments should just be standard prenatal care...so much easier than trying to make yourself eat. :) I hope you get some relief soon! {also, post a belly pic!} Also, congrats on the boy! I was beginning to think people didn't make boys anymore (since we are on our third girl).
Kelli

Angela Richards said...

AHHHH! YAY!!!! CONGRATS!

Jill said...

Hooray! That's great. Boys are the best (I'm not biased). So happy for you! Your kids are so stinking cute!