Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Last day of my 20's

This close up of me is the day I turned 30. It's a terrible picture, but the only one I got. Do I look any older??? Ben and I went out to dinner w/o kids and tried to go ride the big shot ride at the top of the stratosphere, but it was closed because it was too windy. I guess i'll be reliving my high school dare devil days at another time.







The night before I turned 30 was such a weird night. I just couldn't get over the fact that I was never going to be in my 20's again. I still can't get over it. I am starting to feel lots of aches and pains in my body though, so I guess I really am getting old. I had to go out with a bang, so that night I went to the temple; came home and ate a big bowl of ice cream and relaxed in the hot tub with Ben.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BFF!!! You truly are such a wonderful friend! I love you so much and I'm so happy that we are friends! I miss you so much! Wish we lived closer!!