Saturday, May 23, 2009

Utah trip

We went up to Utah for my cousin's wedding. It was going to be a quick weekend trip, but we ended up staying the whole week because Ben's parents were coming to Utah too. This was Kylee's first time on the riding mower and she quite liked it.

I am so glad I stayed longer because I ran into my long lost friend Lynn. We were best friends all growing up, but she moved away in 8th grade and we lost touch. This is her little girl Alyssa. She is so cute. Lynn looks so good too and seems so happy. It was so good to see her again after all these years. I should have taken a picture of her too.

My mom fixed Kylee's hair (i'm totally retarted at fixing her hair) and it looked so cute, so I had to take a picture.


We went to Mindy's house to see Ben's parents. They were having a baby shower for Kiera that day too, so I got to join in on the festivities.

Ben's mom and Mindy bought twinner dresses, shoes and hats for Kyla and Kylee. They looked so cute together.



3 generations of Volmers. How sweet. Ben's dad is doing much better now after a 3 month battle at the Huntsman Cancer Center. We went on a walk up Provo Canyon and it was so pretty. Zac thought we were in the jungle. You know you live in the desert when your kid thinks utah is the jungle.

The river was really high and moving really fast. We saw some kayakers and it looked so fun. I think I would like to try that sometime.

Me, Zac and Kylee at Bridal Veil Falls. You can't see too good, but I cut my hair off. It doesn't even touch my shoulders now. I was a little nervous to do it, but I like it and it will be so nice for the summer.
It was good to be at my house for a week and spend time with my mom. I am also glad that we were able to see Ben's parents.








1 comments:

Marlyce said...

That is so crazy you ran in to Lynn. I was just thinking about her the other day. Next time you guys are headed to Utah, let me know, it would be fun to get together.