Friday, June 5, 2009

My birthday!!!

Ben and I celebrated my birthday by ourselves on Saturday night. We ate lobster, clams, mussels and halibut at Kings Fish House (very yummy!) and then went to Angels and Demons the movie. It was a nice break from the kids. On my actual birthday, which was Monday, we took the kids to an italian restaurant called Bucca Di Beppo. It was pretty good food and the atmosphere was fun. I wonder if we will ever get a picture that looks good of the whole family.

Zac took these two pics. Teri and Jason and their kids Andrew and Olivia came to eat and celebrate with us. It was lots of fun.




The waiter made the whole restaurant sing happy birthday to me. I am pretty sure my face was bright red. If you look close at the picture in the background you can see a man with a huge pregnant looking belly. That really made me want to chow down.



5 comments:

Matt And Robin said...

Oh My... Happy Birthday Steph. You are the most gorgeous 28 yr old I have ever seen... and I am not just saying that. You look fab! I love you and I wish I remembered your birthday one of these years. Remember, mine is Sept. 5th... ha ha ha. See you soooooon.

Karole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you got my text message. I was also late on telling you happy birthday, but that's no suprise!!! Looks like you had a great time. By the way, I love your hair!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love ya:)

Wendi Oyler said...

Happy Birthday Steph!! I'm horrible at remembering birthdays, but I'm glad you had a fun day. All that seafood sounds delicious!

Nicki Swilor said...

Happy Birthday Steph!

Stacey said...

Steph,
I hope you had a great Birthday!! You are the sweetest! I love you! Looks like you did have a great time. I love Bucca di beppo too! I'm excited to see you when you come up soon hopefully!