Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pics of the kids at my mom's...

Helping Jenna open presents

Grandma Roxey and baby adam

Playing at Tammy's house. I attempted to take all 3 kids to Tammy's house in Levan, which is 45 minutes away from my mom's house. They did good in the car, but Kylee got hurt on the trampoline and was crying so much that she pead her pants. Then Zac had to go to the bathroom so bad that he pead his pants as soon as we pulled up to my mom's house. It was quite an eventful trip. I had fun though seeing Ricki and Joe and Tammy's family.





Warming up after swimming in the little pool and playing on the slip n slide.

Wyatt got to lay in bed with Zac and Kylee just long enough for a picture.

Wyatt is soooo cute.




Kylee sleeping on my mom's bed.

Adam with Stacey's twins Collin and Caleb. (Sorry Stacey, but I still don't know which on is which.) They are about 3 weeks apart.



Swimming at the house in St. George




Adam is about 2 weeks old here




Adam at 1 week!