Friday, July 16, 2010

Adam's Baby Blessing

Adam was blessed on July 11,2010. Ben's parents flew in from Washington and spent the weekend with us which was nice and most of my family was able to come down also.

Our family is getting bigger!

Isn't he cute?

The poor little guy gets a little too much love from Zac and Kylee sometimes

Grandma Roxey. I'm so glad she was able to come.

Kylee wanted to sit on Diane's lap and sing songs the whole time they were here.

Reading with grandma is always fun

We ate at Kings Fish House and they brought out a live lobster for the kids to touch.


Zac and Wyatt in their twinner outfits

Zac and Kylee had a water fight with my mom and she got the worst end of it. Her pants were soaked.

Eating cupcakes after the blessing. I think Kylee enjoyed her cupcake the most.


Mom and Wyatt




Bonnie and Adam. She gave Adam a cute stuffed animal and some more clothes in honor of his blessing. She is so good to my kids and they love her.

Teri will be holding one of her own in a few months.

Jared (the Iranian..haha..) looks good with a baby in his arms


The girls (Jamie, Me, Nanny, Kylee, Jenna, Ashley and Zac sortof). I'm glad that my sis in laws came since their husbands are down in Texas.

Me and Adam

Now that is quite a crew

Some of my family


I kept telling Diane I wanted to hire her to hold Adam all night so I could get some sleep. I was only half kidding.

Zac kept yelling right in Carl's ear, so he ended up in a headlock.



We had such a nice time and are so grateful for all of the family support at the blessing. Ben did a wonderful job and Adam was so good through the whole thing.






















3 comments:

Matt And Robin said...

YEAH -- More pics! Adam is such a CUTIE! My goodness - so fun. Sorry I didn't get to see you after Jenna's wedding. We were leaving to Oregon the next week and I had to get everything ready :0). Have fun w/ those 3 sweet kidos. Luv ya!

The Gallagher group said...

Congratulations!! Adam is such a cutie!! I don't think I will ever know how it is to have a baby boy ha ha!

Jill said...

Congrats, Stephanie and Ben! Adam is gorgeous. I'm dying to know what it's like to have 3 kids. You must fill me in.