Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jenna's wedding

My sister Jenna got married on June 19th in the Manti temple. Adam was just 2 weeks old, but we made it up there and had a great time. The wedding ceremony at the Temple was wonderful and the reception at my parent's house was beautiful. The weather was perfect (no wind like at my reception). I felt like I was at my wedding all over again because Jenna wore my dress and had the same colors, flowers, cake and vases as me.

Kylee loved the whole wedding dress thing.

Zac and Wyatt had the same outfit, but I never got a picture of them wearing it together.





Me and Jenna


Jenna holding baby Adam.

Kylee loved her foofoo dress.


What a handsome little guy. He actually thought it was fun to wear a tux. Ben acted like it was the end of the world.


Playing in the sand pile probably wasn't the best idea in this dress, but it made a cute picture.


Jenna and Jay got each other pretty good with cake.













1 comments:

Angela Richards said...

Wow, time flies!! i still picture Jenna being 10! I can't believe it. She is all grown up! Congrats to her!