Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Seeing Stacey and her family in St. George

Stacey and Cameron came to St. George, so I went up to see them. It was so much fun spending lots of time with her.

Our babies are just a few weeks apart. Aren't they cute in their twinner outfits.

Cameron, Caden, Kylee, Jared and Zac in the hot tub at my parents house in St. George.

Caden and Zac are about a month apart. It will be fun having more little boys the same age again.

Adam loves the water. I'm probably going to have another fish on my hands.

My dad has figured out the best position for getting Adam to sleep.

We took the kids to Pirates island. It was a lot of fun and the perfect place for a lot of kids.

Kylee decided to run on the skiball machine instead of throwing the balls.

Stacey with one of her twins. I still forget which one is Collin and which one is Caleb. Sorry Stac! I'm so glad that I got to go up and see her. I wish we lived closer to each other.








1 comments:

Bockholt said...

Is Stacey from Spanish Fork, I think I went to a girls night thing at her house when she was pregnant with twins. Weird.