Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things my kids love!

Kylee's favorite thing in the whole world is pink lipstick and pink lipgloss. She used to go into my makeup bag every day and put pounds of my lipstick on all over her mouth. She has done it so much that now she puts it on perfectly. After she broke a few of my lipsticks I decided to get her her own. She is such a girl!

Adam is one of the smiliest babies i've ever seen. He is so happy and sweet. I want him to stay like this forever. This picture is him in Kylee's car seat and it makes him look so old.

Zac's favorite thing to do is draw. He draws aliens, robots, monsters and anything to do with those kinds of things. We have a whole cupboard in our kitchen designated to Zac's crafts and drawings and I have to discard piles of papers monthly otherwise our whole house would be over run.

Kylee might be a fiesty one, but she really loves her little brother and is such a good little "mom".

Kylee is eating chocolate pie, but I think she loved playing in it as much as she did eating it.

Zac loves to build things. This masterpiece is a fort we built with about 20 blankets. This is how it looked the first day. He kept adding to it for a few days until I finally made him take it down, so we could have somewhere to sit again.

Zac also loves to swim and he thinks it's pretty fun to take his little brother into the pool.

We tried out the bumbo chair, but I don't think he likes it quite yet.

Adam's first tie. What a stallion!








0 comments: