Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Zac turns 5!!!

Zac wanted to have an alien party this year and it was pretty wild. He invited 8 kids (Talen, Aiden, Andrew, Olivia, Tanner, James, Collin and Gavin), so counting him and Kylee we had 10 kids 5 and under at out house for 2 and a half hours. I was pretty worn out by the end, but Zac had a great time so it was worth it.

All the kids made their own alien masks and UFO's to fly. They had to hunt for glow in the dark aliens to fly their UFO's.






Teri might kill me for posting this picture, but I think she looks SO cute!

Getting ready for a water balloon fight



My mom took Kylee and Olivia to Walgreens during part of the party and bought them lipstick and nailpolish. Kylee had a little melt down during the party so nanny came to the rescue and got her out of there for a while.

I was quite proud of my UFO cake and alien cupcakes. Thanks for helping mom

What planet do these aliens come from?

Zac's favorite part was opening presents

Blowing out his candles



Kylee smeared frosting on my face so I would look like her

dirty, dirty kids


My dad's birthday is the day before Zac's, so him and Jared came down to celebrate. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and ate way too much.

This picture made me laugh forever. Ben looks awful!

Riding the Carrousel at the District




Zac got some new pj's along with a million other toys. I'm pretty sure he is too spoiled.





















1 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like we missed out on a fun party! I can't believe he's already 5. I remember when you were pregnant with zac attack!