Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wicked

I went to Wicked this last weekend with 2 of my best friends Teri and Sarah. We went to L.A. to see it and stayed at Teri's parents house. We left on Friday afternoon and got home late saturday night. It was so much fun and a good break from the kids. Wicked was soooo good and it was fun to get all dressed up and wear lots of makeup and act like crazy hyper girls. I didn't get any pictures of it, but on our way home we stopped in Primm and rode the huge roller coaster they have there. It was a good way to end the trip. I love hanging out with girls.
We barely made it to the theatre on time because of notorious L.A. traffic. Teri was driving like a maniac.
Teri, Me and Sarah at Teri's house. We had just finished getting all primped.
Sarah did our eye makeup and she did a great job. I wish she could do my makeup everyday.

We went to newport beach on saturday. It was a little windy, but the sky was so clear. It was beautiful and made me wish I lived right by the beach.

Outside of the Pantages Theatre. We couldn't take any pictures inside which was sad because that place was amazing.

Teri's mom came with us too. After the play her husband picked her up because we were going out on the town. We went to a lame club for about 5 minutes and then we drove home and talked until 3:30 in the morning. I haven't stayed up that late in a long time and I think i'm still trying to recover.



5 comments:

Jamie said...

What a fun trip! It's always nice to get away with the girl's. And you look really cute in all your pictures!

Grant and Candice said...

This is Candice from Manti, if you even remember me. I'm not sure how I found your blog but it's really cute. Your kids are darling too! It's fun to see how your doing, I haven't seen you in a million years.

Jenn said...

You look great! I'm so jealous that would be so fun. I tagged you bytheway and I"m supposed to let you know that as part of the "rules..." so, sorry! :) I'm so glad you got out on the town, how fun, and was Wicked just awesome!!? Did Ben go to UNLV?

Marlyce said...

How fun, I'm jealous. So what's the latest with you guys? How is life post-graduation? And did you complete the dreaded bar study already? Hope you are doing well.

Stacey said...

Looks like so much fun!! I'm so jealous! We need to plan another girls trip only a longer one this time!