Thursday, October 9, 2008

Park/Trip to Utah

I almost forgot to put this picture in. Ricci and Stacey came down to my mom's house and brought their boys. P.J., Cache, Zac and Caden. They had a lot of fun together. After they had been playing for a while Zac looked at me and said, "Mom there are lots of kids here today."

This picture is random, but Zac found his Halloween costume from last year and wanted to wear it the whole day. He even wanted me to paint his face and put freckles on him. He freaked out when I tried to do that to him last year. Then he kept saying "This is giving me a wedggie mom." Do you think that had anything to do with the fact that the outfit is about 3 inches too short?

Kylee is a little climber. She pulles herself up onto everything that she can. She has discovered stairs too and the whole time we were at my mom's house that's all she wanted to do. Of coarse she tries to go down them head first, so I can't let her out of my sight when i'm there. Olivia, Andrew and Zac. That car and airplane are a hit at the park. Sometimes when we go there that's all Zac wants to do.
What kid doesn't love the swings. I think that's one of her cutest smiles.
Zac can finally climb up the slides.

Caden and Zac playing together at the park in Spring City.
Zac's favorite snack is Jello. I think his was gone before Caden even took his first bite.
I think Caden loves Kylee more than Zac does.
Jamie, Kylee and Stacey. Stacey brought Caden down to play with Zac. It's always so good to see her when I go to my moms to visit. I really wish we lived closer to each other. I drug Jamie to the park with me so she could get a glimpse into the life of a mom with a 3 year old. Now that Kylee crawls our park trips are really interesting and really dirty.
I'm not sure if that picture is cute or scary.


I finally got some cute pics of Zac and Kylee playing at the park. Every time we go to the park I forget my camera. We also went up to utah this past weekend. Ben's parents flew in from Washington and were at his sister Mindy's house, so we were up there all day Saturday. It was really good to see them. All the girls went to Gardner Village in Salt Lake while the Boys were at the Priesthood session. It was decorated up so cute for Halloween. I stayed at my mom's house for a few extra days, so that was fun. It is so beautiful in Utah this time of year because all the leaves are changing. I didn't really get any good pictures of it though. Also, can I just say General Conference was soooo good. I can't wait to read all the talks too. I got to watch most of the sessions, but with two kids in the mix it's a little hard. I am so grateful to be a member of the LDS church. It's so nice to hear the words our Heavenly Father wants us to hear from the Prophet and all the Apostles and General Authorities. I know I need to be more willing to share my testimony with those who aren't members of the church. Growing up in Utah I never really felt like I had to because everyone was mormon, but it's a different story here in Nevada. Anyway we had a great weekend with all our family and friends.






3 comments:

ricci said...

Hey cute pictures of the kids! kaylee is so cute, she has grown so much. It was nice to see you thanks for calling us to come and play.

Nicki Swilor said...

Hey Steph. I can't get over how cute Kylee is. I love her squishy cheeks. Cute kids. I'm totally jealous you got to go to Newport Beach. I love it there!

The Gallagher group said...

Ha that picture of Kylee and your mom is so cute!! your kids are just adorable!!