Sunday, October 19, 2008

Zac's first bowling trip

We went bowling on saturday with the Zastrow's and the Parson's. It was Zac's first time and he loved it. He had a hard time waiting for his turn though. A couple times when we weren't looking he grabbed a ball and rolled it down one of the lanes next to us. When our neighbor Bonnie asked him if he had fun bowling the first thing he said was "you have to take turns". I guess he learned a valuable life lesson.
William loved it too. Everytime he rolled the ball he would jump up and down and run and hug his mom.

Family posing at it's best
Zac and Andrew
Little kids bowling shoes are actually kinda cute. Zac wanted to wear his home.
By the way Kylee got her first tooth on saturday. The bottom left one. The right one will be here any day.
Zac got really excited when they brought this contraption out. I was tempted to use it myself because I was doing so awful.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Stephanie,

Candice told me about your blog so I had to stop by and see your cute family! Your kids are adorable! When she told me I remembered that our husbands knew each other from their missions. CRAZY! It looks like you guys are doing great. Congrats on Ben passing the bar!

Jennifer Clement said...

you will have to have zac ask grandma roxey how she likes bowling. my family took her a few weeks ago and got some pretty cute pictures.