Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween party #4 (The real thing)

So i'm officially halloweened out. We actually went to 5 parties because we went to a little carnival at the library on thursday night. I didn't bring my camera to that one thank goodness. Last night I took the kids to this place up in Anthem where they had bounce houses, games and lots of trick or treating. Zac got tons of candy, so I have to hide it now or else he would eat it all. I only let him have 3 small candies last night and when he woke up this morning he said his tummy hurt. I think a week of partying and treats must have got to him.

They were making animals out of balloons for the kids and of coarse Zac wanted a bat. It was really cute but we had to wait in line for 30 minutes and then Zac only played with it for like 30 seconds and gave it to me to hold while he went trick or treating.




This place was decorated really cute.

This was the only picture we could get of these two together. Kylee won't hold still long enough to sit by Zac.

Ben missed the festivities. When he got off work he was supposed to call me so I could give him directions. Well I guess he tried like five times and for some reason my phone didn't ring. He tried to find it himself, but failed. He was actually only a few blocks away. Anyway by the time I called him to see where the heck he was he was driving back to our house. So we went home and he told Zac and Kylee scary stories in the dark. From the look on Kylee's face Ben's story must have been pretty scary.





4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow you guys have been busy! The parties all looked fun. You are such a good mom! I'm missing your kids already and I think I need to steal them!

Karole said...

Wow, looks like you have been a busy bee! You look cute as WITCH. Your kids look adorable too! I know by looking at the pics you must of had a fun filled week/month! Happy Halloween and we miss you!!!

Shawneen said...

Ok I love the costumes, your kids are so stinkin cute! and I know what you mean, we should start calling it Halloween week.

Bockholt said...

How in the world did Kylee keep her make up on??????